Monday, July 6, 2009

The Reports of My Demise Have Been Exaggerated

Greetings Earthlings. Following a two-day hiatus that was dominated by grilled meats, I have returned feeling rested and productive. This optimism is further strengthened by the first winning day on record for Absolute Locks. We went 5-3 on Friday (though I originally convinced myself that I was an even more impressive 6-2). Needles to say, I feel that I am back on track and all casualties are firmly in my rear view mirror. Continued thanks to our loyal followers and commenters.

There is one early game going today but I'm going to pass on analyzing that contest. It features the Blue Jays looking to avoid a four game sweep in NY. I'm going to kick back and enjoy following that one as a fan. I'll be back on a bit later with a broad overview of tonight's MLB action.

No comments:

Post a Comment